Ibrahim Alkassim, General Secretary of the Saudi Arabia Football Federation (SAFF) is the latest speaker to have joined the impressive Leaders Sport Business Summit, Abu Dhabi speaker line up.
The international Summit, that has previously been held by Leaders in London, New York and Beijing, will take place this week on 30-31 January at the Bab Al Qasr and will bring together 350 of the most senior sport business executives from across the globe, to learn and help shape what the future holds in this sporting market.
Since its creation in 1956, the SAFF has grown exponentially to become one of the most famous associations in Asia for football. A regular in the Asian Cup since 1984, the national team has been in 5 finals, winning 3. The federation has improved the levels of spectating and participation in football in the country, creating a strong platform for further exciting development in the sport.
Alkassim will bring his unrivalled knowledge of sports and investment in the Middle East and join a panel that details how the region has become instrumental and influential in global football.
H.E. Aref Hamad Al Awani, ADSC General Secretary, welcomed Ibrahim Alkassim, General Secretary of the Saudi Arabia Football Federation (SAFF) to the Leaders’ Summit. Al Awani reiterated the importance of this Summit, its role to contribute to realizing the ambitious plans to develop the process of sports in Abu Dhabi and in the Middle East region, building on the knowledge, ideas and experiences of the leaders taking part in this event .
Alkassim joins a host of global sport business executives who will address an audience of over 350 executive attendees from over 20 countries and 30 sports.
- Major General Mohammed Khalfan Al Romaithi, Chairman, General Authority for Sports, Abu Dhabi
- Lord Sebastian Coe, President, IAAF
- Aarti Dabas, Head of Media Rights, International Cricket Council
- Keith Pelley, Chief Executive Officer, PGA European Tour
- Boutros Boutros, Divisional Senior Vice President, Emirates
- Paolo Bellino, Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, RCS Sport
- Keith Harris, Deputy Chairman, Everton FC
- Peter Silverstone, Commercial Director, Arsenal FC
- David Tyler, Chief Operating Officer, DDMC Fortis
- Kim McConnie, Head of Big Bash, Cricket Australia
- Olivier Jaubert, Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer, Ligue de Football Professionnel
- Mark Arthur, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire County Cricket Club
- Moya Dodd, Chair, Women’s Football Committee, Asian Football Confederation
With very few passes remaining, if you’re interested in attending The Leaders Sport Business Summit, Abu Dhabi, or for any more information, click here.